Released 10th FEBRUARY, 2022
We’re pleased to announce the launch of our Facebook campaign integration; allowing you to bulk import past, present and future campaigns into the timeline in a matter of moments.
To import Facebook Campaigns:
- Go to your timeline
- Click the ‘Bulk Campaigns Import’ button
- Select Facebook as a provider, and authenticate with your Facebook account
- Select the campaigns you want to import (if you’re just starting out then we suggest the ones you currently have live, it’s very simple to import more later)
- Map your results to your funnel steps
- Start the import, and you’re good to go!
Results will update daily, and you’ll be able to stay on top of your performance and your ROI alongside all your other campaigns.
Improved & Fixed
- ✏️ Add manual results for an integrated campaign; if you can’t map all the numbers via your integration, you can now add in numbers on any funnel step to improve the accuracy of your ROI
- 🎯 You no longer have to specify a spend goal for organic campaigns; meaning you can still see how the campaign contributes overall to your KPI, even if it has no expected spend
- ✨ We’ve updated our demo data so that whenever you sign up you can more clearly see how a fully functioning version of the app can work